There are a wide range of Chinnor Kettlebell Circuit Classes you can attend each week.
All equipment is provided. You only need to bring yourself, something comfortable to train in and some water.
As the playing fields are out of action for much of the Summer we will be in ‘The Rec’ in nice weather. (Up the hill from The Crown roundabout, carry on past Old Kiln Lakes roundabout. Turn left at the first bridleway.)
Otherwise locations are shown below.
- Kettlebell EXTREME!, Saturdays at 9.30am (45min class)
- Pure Kettlebells, Saturdays at 10.30am (45 min class)
- Kettlebell Bums and Tums, Mondays at 6.15am (45 min class)
- Kettlebell Circuits, Tuesdays at 7.30pm (One hour class)
- Pure Kettlebells, Wednesdays at 6.15am (45 min class)
- Kettlebell Abs, Wednesdays at 6.00pm (45 min class)
- Kettlebell Circuits, Thursdays at 6.30pm (One hour class)
- Kettlebell Bums and Tums, Fridays at 9.30am (45 min class)
Kettlebell Bums and Tums
Mondays 6.15am-7.00am – Chinnor Church Hall
Fridays 9.30am-10.15am – Sydenham Village Hall
Wednesdays 6.00-6.45pm – Kingston Blount Village Hall/Playing Fields
Tuesdays 7.30pm to 8.30pm – Chinnor Church Hall
Thursdays 6.30pm to 7.30pm – Chinnor Church Hall
Wednesdays 6.15-7.00am – Chinnor Church Hall
Saturdays 10.30am to 11.15am – Chinnor Church Hall
Saturdays 9.30am to 10.15am – Chinnor Church Hall
Classes are £5 a time, or £40 for a ten class pass
If you’d like to see more classes, please get in touch – all suggestions welcome!